Request an Appointment
Let Blue Ridge Bone & Joint be your choice in restoring you to Full Motion Living and staying healthy long into the future. Appointments for surgery or other special procedures will be coordinated by our O.R. schedulers.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
What to Expect
- New patients should arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Be prepared to complete a health history and proper insurance documentation. Bring a list of your current medications and the name and phone number of an emergency contact.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel or change an appointment, please notify the office at least 48 hours in advance so that we may make your appointment time available to other patients.
- All worker's compensation patients will need to provide the appropriate authorization forms from their employer. Case managers will need to provide a card to be placed on the chart.
Occasionally, an unavoidable emergency may delay your scheduled appointment when our physicians are called out. In these cases, the receptionist will attempt to contact you to make alternative arrangements. We will extend the same emergency priority to all patients should need arise.
- General Questions, Appointments & Medications: (828) 258-8800
- Insurance and Billing: (828) 258-8800 (Follow Prompts)
- Workers' Compensation Billing/Medical Records: (828) 258-8800 ext.1180
- Special Appointments: (828) 258-8800 ext. 1230
- Independent Medical Exam, 2nd Opinions to Ratings, Comprehensive 2nd Opinions, 2nd Surgical Opinions, Peer Reviews, File Reviews
- Fax for 129 McDowell St. Office: (828) 258-0416 Fax for 60 Livingston St. Office: (828) 281-7174
- Fax for 75-B Livingston St. Office: (828) 258-0434
- Billing/Insurance Fax: (828) 253-7275
- Short & Long-Term Disability: McDowell St. (828) 258-8800 ext.1127
- Short & Long-Term Disability: Livingston St . (828) 258-8800 ext.1401
- Industrial Liaison: (828) 258-8800 ext.1230
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation: (828) 281-7171
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Fax: (828) 281-7177
- General Questions, Appointments & Medications: (828) 698-4318
- General Fax: (828) 698-4322