While our nation is experiencing a widespread outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and welfare of our patients are paramount. EmergeOrtho (EO) wishes to assure that our staff remains committed to taking proactive precautions for the wellbeing of our patients.
EmergeOrtho’s leaders and the Emergency Task Force meets daily and stays up-to-date with current COVID-19 resources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) Task Force. Our goal is to keep our website’s information updated as it pertains to our patients, visitor, and team members.
At EmergeOrtho (EO), patients must be comfortable visiting our office and know that EO follows strict sterilization safeguards and standards. The health of our patients, visitors, and staff is the utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care, which include:
- Patients if you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you call the office to postpone your appointment
- All locations are screening all patients and visitors
- Visitors must wait in cars unless a patient requires assistance or is a minor child with a parent
- Postponing appointments for those who may have an increased likelihood of being exposed to the virus or had to contact with potentially exposed people
- Increasing the number of hand hygiene stations across all our locations
A message from EmergeOrtho: Blue Ridge Division President, Dr. Michael Goebel, on the Practice’s response to Covid-19 and options for you during this time.
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821 (open 24 hours, seven days a week)