You are here
Katie attended The University of Akron in Ohio, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in sport and exercise science. After, she decided to escape the cold winters and move to North Carolina, where she earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Elon University. Katie has worked in a variety of settings, including orthopedics, skilled nursing facilities, and home health, but she mostly enjoys the challenges and excitement of the orthopedic clinic. She is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, has taken Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Seminars (MAPS) MT-1 Essential Peripheral and MT-2 Essential Spinal courses, and has a certification in Dynamic Taping.
Katie lives in Asheville where she hikes and camps, works in her vegetable garden, and plays with her dog, Pisgah, who is a certified water dog.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, Elon University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, The University of Akron
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Maitland Certification: MT-1 Peripheral, MT-2 Spinal
- Vasyli Orthotics Certification
- Dynamic Tape Certification
- State of North Carolina Physical Therapy License