You are here
Chris attended Bowling Green State University, where she was a volleyball student-athlete and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in applied health science. She then went to Western Carolina University for her Master of Physical Therapy degree. She worked in Raleigh in an outpatient physical therapy clinic for four years, then moved back to the mountains in 2008. Chris specializes in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy, where she focuses on manual techniques and return to sport. She is certified in Astym and dry needling. She is a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist, which is a distinction only held by fewer than 400 physical therapists in the state of North Carolina.
Chris is an avid cyclist and enjoys spending time in the woods with her husband and two Australian Shepherds.
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree, Western Carolina University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Bowling Green State University
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Astym Specialist
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Certified Functional Dry Needling Specialist
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- State of North Carolina Physical Therapy License