You are here
John is originally from upstate New York and attended the University at Albany graduating in 1993 with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. John furthered his education by attending Western Carolina University, where he obtained a Master of Physical Therapy degree. After he finished school, John worked in Cary, North Carolina, at Dunn Physical Therapy for four years before moving to Asheville, where he joined the EmergeOrtho Physical Therapy team. John is a certified Astym and dry needling specialist.
John’s interests include running, camping, biking, playing golf, woodworking, and ornithology. He loves to spend time with his wife, who is a therapist at the Asheville location, and his two Australian Shepherds, Ryder and Camber.
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree, Western Carolina University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University at Albany
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Astym Specialist
- Maitland Certification: MT-1, MT-2
- Mulligan Concept Mobilization With Movement Upper & Lower Quadrant Certification
- Power Pilates Certification
- State of North Carolina Physical Therapy License