You are here
Scott attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise and sport science with a sports medicine concentration. In addition, he earned a minor in sport coaching. Directly after graduation, he continued his education at Western Carolina University where he earned a Master of Physical Therapy (M.P.T.) degree. Shortly after earning his M.P.T. degree, he started working at the Hendersonville location of Blue Ridge Bone & Joint, now known as EmergeOrtho. Scott has attended numerous continuing education courses since he earned his M.P.T. degree, including multiple Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Seminars/MAPS (MT-1, MT-2, MT-3, MT-4, MT-O and MT- ST), several Great Lakes Seminars, and a Kevin Wilk course with Northeast Seminars on the treatment of shoulders and knees. In addition, he has attended multiple courses at the North Carolina PTA annual conference.
He enjoys playing any type of sport, hiking, being outdoors, and spending time with his family.
- Master of Physical Therapy Degree, Western Carolina University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- American Physical Therapy Association
- North Carolina Physical Therapy Chapter
- Mountain District Physical Therapy Chapter
- Sports Physical Therapy Special Interest Section