You are here
Christopher is a native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He attended Saint Francis University in Loretto, Pennsylvania, for his undergraduate degree, where he finished magna cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in health science. He then continued his education at Saint Francis, completing a Master of Physician Assistant Science degree. After graduation, he moved to Asheville to work as a PA with Dr. Boykin and EmergeOrtho Blue Ridge Region.
In addition to completing the required medical rotations during his training, Christopher completed an elective rotation with Tri-State Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Here, Christopher expanded his knowledge in general orthopedics and sports medicine.
Christopher is an NCCPA-certified physician assistant as well as a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the North Carolina Medical Society. He currently serves as the sports medicine medical team provider for Madison High School athletics.
When not working, Christopher enjoys hiking, fishing, and playing lacrosse. He is a diehard Pittsburgh Penguins hockey fan as well as a Pittsburgh Steelers football fanatic.
- Bachelor of Health Science, Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA, 2015
- Master of Physician Assistant Science, Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA, 2016
- Physician Assistant, EmergeOrtho Blue Ridge Region, 2016 – Present
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2016 – Present
- North Carolina Medical Society, 2016 – Present
Licenses & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2016
- ACLS/BLS Certified, American Heart Association, 2015
- Mission Hospital, Asheville, NC
- AdventHealth Hendersonville (Park Ridge Health), Adventist Health System, Hendersonville, NC