You are here
Laura Carlson graduated summa cum laude from Saint Louis University in Missouri with a bachelor’s degree in health sciences. She then pursued her Master of Medical Science degree in physician assistant studies at Wake Forest School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
After graduation, Laura moved to Asheville to work with Dr. Peter Mangone at EmergeOrtho: Blue Ridge Region. In addition to her extensive expertise and background, Laura is a member of the American Academy of PAs and the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants.
Laura works closely with Dr. Mangone to provide patients with the orthopedic care and attention they need and deserve.
- Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO, 2016
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC, 2021
- American Academy of PAs, 2019 – Present
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants, 2019 – Present
Licenses & Certifications
- North Carolina Physician Assistant License, 2021
- Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C), 2021
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), 2020